Assistant to Head of Business Development & Sales (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Beginn: März 2013
- Keep the company’s online and social media presence up to date
- Maintain and update the marketing and sales databases
- Analyze deltamethod’s market and competitor landscape
- Analyze our brand and come up with operative and strategic suggestions
- Write a thorough business plan in German based on analytical data and scientific experience in order to wrap-up all information gathered
- You will work closely with other partners- internal and external- of all organizational levels in order to collect the information relevant to your tasks
- You have a solid academic background in the relevant fields- Business Administration, Finance/Economics, Management etc.
- Proven experience in writing analytical and scientific documents such as BA/MA thesis
- You have knowledge in the area of e-commerce field
- You are self-confident and work successfully on your own
- You interact with others in ease and have high communicating skills in both German and English
- You are able to convince others in what you believe in and you master the art of negotiation
- You have the ability to differentiate the important data from the rest, transform it into a coherent information and convey it in a clear manner
- You are intrigued by technology, rather than being intimidated by it. IT / programming / software background is a definite advantage
- Startup companies are your thing!
- A modern work-place in the heart of Berlin with international client relations
- Participation in the success story of our fast growing company
- A motivating, international, young, ambitious and dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Professional freedom with space for your own creativity and a personal touch
- Option to set a foot into one of the promising young companies in the market of online marketing
- Being part of an investment round and being responsible for bringing it to success
We look forward to your detailed application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by mail.