Service Franchise Start-Up launching shortly is looking for a co-founder to focus on the establishment and optimization of day-to-day operations or sales in a fast growing service operations company. The company is going live with a proven service operations franchise model and a product likely to dramatically transform a large and strategic industry. The company has a execution focused team which raised funding to enter the German market.
Description of Position
The co-fouder has the unique opportunity to take a business facing start-up from early stage through $100m + in revenues with an already proven business model. The entrepreneurial thinking co-founder will oversee all German operations or sales, managing growth and ensuring innovative progress. The focus of this position is on enhancing operating efficiencies, execution and facilitating continued growth. Compensation is attractive and includes a strong equity package
- Proven management experience: experience building and leading a diverse team, ability to effectively build organization and staff capacity and develop a topnotch staff and processes that ensure the organization runs smoothly
- Demonstrated ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience and judgment; excellent at problem solving and project management
- Ability to translate strategy into clear objectives with measurable timelines and accountability
- Proactive problem-solver with an ability to assess a situation and make difficult decisions; ability to overcome resistance and take unpopular stands when necessary
- Ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders including staff,
- members, management and partner organizations
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in a resource-constrained environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and unquestional professionalism in all interactions
- Ability to speak and write English and German fluently
Gerne kannst Du dich bei Deiner Bewerbung auf Gründerszene beziehen.