Developer iOS (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world.
For a better working life
We currently have an open position in our headquarter in Hamburg as an
iOS Developer (m/f)
with excellent soft skills, Objective-C skills, and agile software development experience.
Join one of our rockstar Mobile teams and take on responsibility for the constant creation of mobile moments for our XING users on Android or iOS devices. You will be part of a cross-functional team consisting of around eight people working in Development, Product and Project Management, Interaction/Visual Design and Quality Assurance. Become the newest member of our special team and embrace our corporate culture.
A challenging task
- You will be responsible for developing the XING iPhone app and other iOS applications
- You won’t just be writing code all day, you’ll play an active part in shaping our product
- You work in close collaboration with the product management, QA and visual design teams task
A convincing background
- At least 2 years of professional mobile end device programming experience
- API experience via REST and JSON
- Good Cocoa and Cocoa touch Frameworks skills (CoreData, CoreText, QuartzCore)
- Own apps(s) in the App Store
- Passionate about providing quality, able to analyze problems independently, and come up with solutions
- Able to work in a team, dedicated, and flexible
An environment that inspires
XING offers a dynamic atmosphere with flexible working hours and is located in the centre of Hamburg. You will have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We provide a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiCard public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals. And let’s not forget the smartphone or tablet that you can use privately and our table football tables. And an innovation week every two months where you can let out your creativity and ideas run wild. And…
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your complete application, including salary requirements and a possible starting date.
We contribute into open source https://github.com/xing and let the world know what we are doing https://devblog.xing.com and organize public user groups and coding events.
Sound good to you? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you! We look forward to receiving your application!