Entrepreneur in Residence (m/w)
Ondango (http://www.ondango.com) is an e-commerce solution that allows shop owners to sell their products directly on their Facebook pages. We’re a young, highly motivated team with a great product and are looking for the very best people to join us in the challenge of reshaping the world of social commerce. We’re a Berlin-based, investor-backed company with highly ambitious growth goals. Does it sound interesting to you? Then let’s meet!
- Francophile: Fluent spoken and written French and German – this is a must!
- Economics Background: University degree with good grades in Business, Economics or a related field.
- Social Commerce Savvy: Experience with HTML, PHP, Facebook, Payvment, Pinterest, Etsy, Twitter, blogging, social media, you name it! You know what’s going on in the industry of social media/commerce.
- Office Word Master: Excellent Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and a bit of Photoshop knowledge. An astute eye for design and usability.
- Out of the Box: You think on new channels and aren’t afraid to try new things and question current practices.
- Goal oriented: You have a limited set of KPIs. You focus on hitting your targets and on nothing else.
- Fast Executer: Once a decision is made, you rush to make it happen.
ABOUT THE JOB
Ondango is all about execution. Getting new customers and working close with existing ones in order to understand their needs and improve our product. You’re going to work hard building a successful Internet company, supporting the CEO and CMO. You’re ready to take full responsibility, working independently and thinking out of the box, to help us achieve our growth goals. We want all of our team members to have fun at work and so far all of them do.
ARE YOU IN?
We’re looking to fill this position immediately. If you’re the one we’re looking for, send us your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Entrepreneur in Residence). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Gerne kannst Du dich bei Deiner Bewerbung auf Gründerszene beziehen.