Frontend Development Web (m/w)
IT Business Development
Beginn: Juli 2013
You want to be part of something new and you are keen on running with an agile team to see your ideas growing within the team’s spirit? You are looking to accompany a new online service platform from the first steps to initial public launch?
Being part of the arvato AG, a subsidiary of the international BERTELSMANN Group, omnidoo is located in the vibrant heart of Berlin. It is a highly integrative online customer service and will be the next thing people are talking about. With our continuous innovations we support people getting the best out of their favorite things.
You are passionate about great interaction experiences and appreciate the subtleties of clean frontend code. You love all aspects of frontend development and are constantly hanging on the latest news about techniques, best practices and standards. A strong aspiration for outstanding interaction design is your key motivation.
These are the responsibilities to take over
- building our first row representation to the community
- work closely with UX-concept and design to deliver a cutting edge web experience
- realize perfect usable interactive objects with high performance
- manage modularity of different frontends
- participate in overall engineering strategy, integrate with back end
These are the needed assets to step into the challenge
- solid experience with PHP (Yii framework would be a plus)
- deep understanding of HTML5 and CSS and how to maintain consequent style conventions
- far-sighted planning and management of scalability
- a good awareness of maintainable, scalable cross-browser code
- familiarity with responsive design conceptswould be a plus
- backbone.js skills would be a plus
We are offering
- a highly motivated team of young intrapreneurs
- a lot of dynamic innovative atmosphere
- flexible work time, remote work possible (depending on position and project status)
- the most suitable devices and tools for your inspiration
- great perspectives for personal development
So be fast and focused and send us the most suitable references or impressions of your work and give us a feeling of what you are excellent in and what you are passionate about (German or English).