Head of Marketing & Business Development (m/w)
Infernum Productions AG
Marketing Business Development Management
Beginn: Januar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Infernum – Passion for Online Games! Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Brick-Force, Dragons´ Prophet and many more.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
This challenging and highly rewarding role requires the highest levels of passion and commitment, as well as exceptional commercial awareness and understanding of the free to playand the mobile marketplaces.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a creative and often ambiguous environment. S/he hast he courage to challenge the status quo and superior judgment to make decisions that impact our business and users on a daily basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will contribute towards a growing marketing function, creating awareness for our products & generating digital sales worldwide.
- Constant analysis of current results, optimising campaigns & promotions accordingly, maximising results.
- Focus on the ROI of all marketing activities and have the crative ability to constantly improve performances.
- Develop innovatve customer acqzisition strategies and programs, with paticular emphasis oft he free to play business model.
- Planning, Realiuation and Monitoring of cooperations and revshares.
- Provide strategic market insight; identifying emerging opportunities and trends for products.
- Establish KPI´s for marketing and deliver a return of investment against these.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Interactive Marketing & Communication.
- More than 3 years working experience.
- Experience in a marketing role within a free to play or mobile game environment.
- Demonstrable track record in devising and delivering successful marketing and communication plans.
- Strong knowledge of free to play business model, KPI analysis and metrics driven decision making.
- Management ability to lead and motivate a team in a demanding commercial environment.
- Entrepreneurial individual, high energy and able to perform effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
- Previous experience of running promotions wihin on-line virtual stores would be beneficial.
- Management experience & leadership qualities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluent business English & German
- Excellent organization skills.
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Interesting possibilities for your personal development.
- Start Date: February 2014.
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals.
- Salary: Competitive.
We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application including your earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application via e-mail to Carolyn Marten (email@example.com).
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
Infernum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.