Head of Mobile Product (m/f)
Beginn: März 2013
You're excited about the rapid growth of iOS, Android & Kindle Fire and it's app ecosystem? You're passionate about innovative products and excellent at building them? Then join our mission to drive ROI for mobile developers!
SponsorPay is the world’s leading cross-platform value-exchange advertising solution, powering monetization and user acquisition for partners such as EA, Gree, DeNA, Creative Mobile, Bigpoint, Outfit7. We're headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Products are the engine that power our growth and we’re committed to building a world-class team to drive their development. Given the fast-paced market environment and startup nature of our business, we’re constantly looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and talented product managers.
As Head of Mobile Product, you take product ownership of our mobile monetization and distribution platform.
- You gain an excellent understanding of our mobile product, both from a business and technical point of view.
- You gather market and customer input and understand needs and trends.
- You locate new business opportunities & analyze new product ideas that have the potential to shape the app ecosystem for years to come.
- You come up with rapid ways to prototype these new ideas and carry out tests.
- You conceptualize features and manage their implementation & roll-out to the real world of mobile apps. To do this, you work closely together with your team members as well as our developers.
- You have 2-5 years working experience as a product manager.
- You are passionate about apps and mobile in general and would love to work on a product that will change the ecosystem.
- You enjoy and have experience working with customers to figure out their (real) needs and how to best solve them.
- You are analytical and data-driven. You are a very fast learner and are able to make sound decisions with incomplete information.
- You are entrepreneurial and able to work on projects independently.
- You have a good technical understanding of web and mobile applications.
- You speak very good English and love to work in an international environment.
- You care about the people in your team and the importance of our company culture.
- You have a sixth sense when it comes to dodging nerf gun darts.
What We Offer
- Chance to work on a product that is used by millions of users every day
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals