International CRM Manager (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
Beginn: Juli 2013
Westwing is a high growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 80 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy we are looking for an experienced International CRM Manager (m/f).
Working in an internationally-oriented, young and highly motivated team, you will be responsible for managing the email campaign process full-circle in ten countries worldwide. Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
- Take over the technical responsibility for the group wide customer relationship management with focus on loyalty marketing
- Optimize our customer contact frequency through direct response techniques, including personalization, promotions, timing, and targeting
- Drive strategy and execution of all email programs including newsletter marketing, customer lifecycle, and user prompted mails (such as welcome or after sales communication)
- Monitor and manage in cooperation with our email service provider shared IP pools to maximize sender reputations and overall deliverability
- Advise countries and present recommendations for best practices on sender reputation and inbox deliverability
- Identify new CRM and email marketing opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking
- Extend in strong cooperation with our IT team our customer communication to non-email-related channels such as mobile app or frontend
- Show thorough interest at customer segmentation and database analytics
- Experience in email marketing
- Degree in a computer related field, business management with an analytical focus or equivalent related work experience
- Strong understanding of internet-based consumer behavior and direct marketing principles
- Good knowledge of technical email construction, filtering, delivery, and authentication is a plus as well as basic HTML knowledge
- Highly organized multi-tasker who can seamlessly manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and strong analytical skills
Please forward your application documents (covering letter, CV, certificates) indicating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com