Media Buyer (m/f)
Covus Crobo GmbH
Marketing Business Development
Beginn: Oktober 2013
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Covus Crobo is based in Berlin - with currently 37 employees we offer advertisers the full range of online marketing services for Branding & Performance-based gaming campaigns. We provide amplified consultation on every stage. Object is to win the maximum amount of gamers who are willing to pay for a game and to increase the advertising partners’ sales figures. For that purpose Crobo resorts to its years of experience in online marketing and free2play market and it uses the in-house developed technology Crobo Intelligence. Crobo applies its expertise for international clients in over 1200 campaigns in 167 countries.
Choose your character and enter our Galaxy!
- Negotiate, purchase and monitor advertising space on behalf of our clients
- Measure campaign performance and delivery
- Proactively investigate issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with clients, agencies, third-party platforms, and/or internal parties and provide resolutions to these issues
- Work closely with assigned Salesperson and Client Services Manager to communicate any/all changes to campaigns, technical issues, delivery issues, optimization suggestions, etc.
- Process creative changes and change orders
- Run ad hoc reporting for internal and external parties
- Become Crobo expert, capable of answering off-the-cuff questions with ease or directing queries to the appropriate parties
- You finished your studies with a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 year experience in Media Buying for advertising or media agencies
- Familiarity with RTB platforms, DFP, DSM, Adapt, Boomerang, AdSense, Ad Exchange, Rubicon, Salesforce.com, comScore, Omniture and other relevant programs is a plus
- Understanding of online advertising industry, text links, rich media display products, campaign success metrics, media buying/selling, and sales process preferred
- Confidence in interacting with people across all departments and levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Expertise in all standard Windows Microsoft programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint