Product Management Internship / Traineeship (m/f)
Beginn: April 2013
Products are the engine that power our growth and we’re committed to building a world-class team to drive their development. Given the fast-paced market environment and startup nature of our business, we’re constantly looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and talented Product Management Interns or Trainees.
As a Product Managment Intern or Trainee, you will help design new features of our product and analyze potential issues with our current product.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and market trends and come up with ideas how to improve the SponsorPay product
- Evaluate technical integrations with our partners on the advertiser and/or publisher side
- Conceptualize product improvements that will significantly improve our product
- Develop new features in detail together with the IT and business teams and specify these solutions in comprehensive requirements documents
- Analyze potential issues of our product and, if necessary work with our developers to resolve them
- Student or recent graduate with a track record of being in the top 20% of your class
- Working experience within the Internet industry a plus
- Very good technical understanding of web applications a must. I.e. your technical skills are enough to program a small web application on your own in the language/framework of your choice.
- You know how interact with databases and have good SQL skills.
- Passion for internet technologies and what you can do with it.
- The motivation to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Very strong problem solving skills, very quick learner
What We Offer
- Chance to work on a product that is used by 30+ million users every day
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
- A room in our SponsorPay apartment (and of course a decent salary to pay for your living costs).
- Possibility to continue in a full-time position after the traineeship, provided you showed excellent performance