Product Manager E-Commerce (m/w)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
IT Business Development Projektmanagement Management
Beginn: August 2013
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 80 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Product Manager E-Commerce (m/f). As Product Manager, you will be part of a small team of high-powered professionals responsible for developing the core of our business as e-commerce product, delivering key development projects that are essential to our success. In addition, you will be working closely together with our leadership team at both HQ and countries.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
The successful candidate will
- Have previous experience in a IT project development function
- For graduate candidates: a university degree in computer science, business or engineering and proven affinity with online business
- Feel comfortable in a fast moving, IT related environment
- Be excited about coordination of feature development and project execution (e.g. iPhone app, country launch, payment roadmap) across the full development cycles
- Be analytically strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Be fluent in English; international work experience is a plus
- Be passionate about joining a fast-growing startup and “making it happen”
- A high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT and business implementation, with decision-making responsibility, in an international company with a path towards becoming a category leader in e-commerce
- An opportunity to work directly with our CEO and high-caliber leadership team and a steep personal development path, while building a long-term successful company
- A very attractive compensation package
Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Location: Munich.