Product Manager (m/f) Growth & Conversion
Marketing Produktmanagement Development
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Careship is looking for a Growth Product Owner to lead the optimization of our Landing Pages and the conversion funnel. The ideal candidate has experience in forming a data backed hypothesis, running experiments, and moving conversion rate up. You will work in a cross-functional team with engineers and designers on quick iterative experiment cycles aimed at increasing our conversion and growth rate and learning about our users and Marketing channels.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own, build and optimize all our landing pages and lead conversion funnels
- Continuously experiment: plan, design and execute A/B and multivariate tests in order to push conversion rate
- Develop your landing page strategy and align with marketing campaigns and all Performance Marketing activities
- Concept and implement marketing automation tools to support and optimize Performance Marketing activities
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and optimize the user journey
- Define metrics and KPIs for your product area
- Setup a proper tracking system, reports & dashboards that allows detailed Marketing performance tracking as well as landing page & funnel tracking
- Run the Growth & Conversion Scrum Team, define a vision and roadmap for your product area and share results and achievements with your stakeholders
WHAT YOU NEED IN ORDER TO SUCCEED
- You have 2+ years working on growth metrics and funnel optimization.
- You have 5+ years of proven experience as a product manager/owner in an agile work environment, successfully launched digital products and run cross-functional teams.
- You have strong expertise in A/B testing and gained deep insights on what does and doesn’t work.
- You have prior experience with using and implementing marketing automation tools.
- You are an analytical thinker, numbers driven but at the same time trust your gut feeling in order to properly prioritize your experiments.
- You are an excellent communicator and networker, keep your stakeholders in the loop, show strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and manage a good relationship with other teams within the company.
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker, have a Can Do attitude, are flexible, self-motivated and get things done.
- You have excellent English skills, German welcomed.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
As we aim to create the best quality product we strongly believe in open communication and transparency as well as flat hierarchies. We also want to offer you a great package including a great office space, teamlunches and a conference budget to enable you to further develop on a personal and professional level.
Ready for your career at Careship? Please send your application including salary expectations and a possible starting date as one pdf at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online. We are looking to hire as soon as possible.
Bitte beziehe Dich bei Deiner Bewerbung auf Gründerszene.
Du bist unsicher, ob Deine Bewerbung richtig gut ist? Dann nutze unseren kostenlosen Bewerbungscheck!