Senior QA Engineer (m/f)
EPIC Companies GmbH
Beginn: Juni 2013
EPIC COMPANIES is the new accelerator and incubator of ProSiebenSat.1, based in Berlin. For our young and dynamic team we are looking for support in the area of IT in one of our new online shops.
- Creation of automatic test scenarios, test planning and documentation
- Installation and upgrading of the infrastructure for test automation
- Migration of manual test cases to automated regression tests
- Checking of software features quality, risk assessment, continuous testing of errors, analysing of error logs
- Supporting the developers by analysing the testing results (performance optimization)
- Extending the test catalogue using new test cases and development auf new automation scripts
- Optimizing of the test cases test scripts as well as report of results
We are looking for applicants (f/m) with:
- Academic degree in Computer Science or a comparable training
- Min. 2-3 Years working experience in a leading position, ideally in an eCommerce environment
- Good experience of test automation tools (Jenkins, Selenium)
- Experience in creation of automated tests for web applications with Cucumber, Selenium or xUnit Testframeworks wie PHPUnit, TestNG, JUnit
- Good knowledge in risk and coverage analysis
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
WHO WE ARE
EPIC COMPANIES is an innovative online company builder, based in Berlin. Together with our partner ProSiebenSat.1 we aim to identify and realize online business concepts with strong value creation models. We help great entrepreneurs to win and partner with online leaders to conquer new markets. Our target is to start at least five exciting new companies each year.
WHAT SETS US APART
EPIC COMPANIES will build on a unique combination of resources from the start: substantial seed financing, unparalleled customer reach via TV advertisement and brand-building capabilities through our partner ProSiebenSat.1 and extensive entrepreneurial expertise. Our leadership team has a unique track-record. We build on functional know-how, deep industry knowledge, and rigorous execution.
WHAT WE OFFER
We love to work with ambitious people in a place we enjoy. We always thrive to learn something new. Every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for great people that are up to the challenge. We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like light-heartedness. There is always a different way to look at things and another area of improvement to be identified. Furthermore you need to have a can-do-attitude and should not be afraid of taking risks and making your own decisions.
Interested? Feel free to contact us for further information or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org