Senior Sales Manager - Brands & Agencies - D/A/C/H (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
- Are you a highly motivated, entrepreneurial sales professional?
- Do you have an established network of digital contacts in the agency world in the German language market?
- Can you become an envangelist for content marketing across the web, video and mobile?
If you can demonstrate all of the above, then Outbrain would love to speak to you, as we expand our team in Germany (Munich).
Outbrain is the leading content discovery platform that powers personalised recommendations to content at the bottom of article pages on most of the leading publisher websites online. In Germany and Austria we are working with Axel Springer, Burda, Condé Nast, WEKA, Styria and many other premium publisher. Working for Outbrain, you would sell our content recommendation solution directly into brands and their agencies. Outbrain is already helping the likes of Red Bull, Audi, Ford, Mindshare and many others, to drive engagement with their owned content as well as amplify their positive earned media.
Creative, passionate, resourceful, bright, proactive, motivated, team player are just some of the attributes that make you an ideal “Outbrainer”. You must be a strong dealmaker with the ability to source and build a revenue pipeline and move prospects consistently through to closing.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including basic salary, performance related bonus and equity.
- Drive the revenue stream from agencies and brands
- Maintain a high level of market engagement with agencies and brands
- External evangelism of content marketing across the web, video and mobile
- Input to product management on features that would provide partners additional value
- New client generation: building and maintaining a portfolio of accounts and providing full services to sustain long term relationships
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience selling into brands and advertising agencies
- Strong product & solution selling
- Experience of cross-team collaboration, preferably on a pan-European or global scale
- Formulating account plans / penetration strategies, customer opportunity maps & proposal delivery schedules
- Statistical & financial analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent written & spoken German and English