Team Lead Customer Support Germany (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2017
We are bloomon! Let’s say it now - we’re not your typical flower company. We like the unique, the interesting, the unexpected things. Our flowers are ultra-fresh, delivered directly from our growers to our customers. Here at bloomon we are a little rebellious. And a lot disruptive. The new guys taking on the traditional players. We want to make it clear - we’re turning our industry on its head. To do this we need you, a rebel like us, to grow the family!
Our company and team are expanding rapidly. With an international team of over 80 highly motivated and ambitious people, we are active in five countries. bloomon has its main office in Amsterdam, but also operates out of Berlin, London and Taiwan. The bloomon team consists of seasoned e-commerce experts (ex-Rocket Internet) as well as strategy-consultants (The Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey, SparkOptimus), and has raised funding from renowned VCs as well as international entrepreneurs.
As of 15 June 2017, we are looking for a Customer Support Team Lead to help our Customer Service team continue to grow within the German market. This role will be based out of our head office in Amsterdam, and you will manage the German team, based both in Berlin and Amsterdam.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
On the day to day level, you’ll be overseeing the German team and their rockstar handling of our customers. This includes maintaining the customer contact channels, such as email, phone, Facebook, and chat. You will spend time focusing on each of your team members, giving them constructive feedback and assistance in developing themselves. You’ll also take on customer escalations, do team scheduling, and help coordinate marketing and sales initiatives in Germany.
Beyond this, you’ll also have the chance to shake things up. We want to have the happiest customers on the planet, and that means constantly evaluating and revamping our performance and processes. You’ll come up with projects and improvement initiatives, and you’ll be in a unique position to have eyes and ears on the ground in Germany, while also being based in the head office with access to many other teams and experts to kick things off to rockstar levels.
As you will be responsible for many different and challenging tasks, we expect you to be solution-oriented, self-sufficient, and a self-starter. Experience in customer support is a must, and it’s a big bonus if you’ve led teams before.
- You’ve landed a Bachelor or a Master degree
- You are super organised and have a eye for detail
- Solving problems doesn’t scare you and you enjoy analysing data and processes
- You’re an “Out of the box” thinker and you have a creative streak too
- You’re a “can do” person, a self-starter, and an independent worker
- You love seeing great results, especially when you came up with the changes yourself
- You’re a Native German speaker with strong English skills both written and spoken
- You have super knowledge of the German markets and the German customers
What we offer
Joining us will be challenging and rewarding. You will gain experience in more than one discipline and will help equip bloomon for further growth and professionalization as we scale up across Europe. We offer you:
- An attractive compensation package
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Training and coaching by former strategy consultants and e-commerce experts
- Working within a fun, strong and ambitious team in Amsterdam
- Every day a delicious lunch, regular team events and great parties
Is this your job?
Are you the next Customer Support Team Lead? Send an e-mail and tell us why (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org ultimately before 1 June 2017. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Chantalle van Goor
Bitte beziehe Dich bei Deiner Bewerbung auf Gründerszene.
Du bist unsicher, ob Deine Bewerbung richtig gut ist? Dann nutze unseren kostenlosen Bewerbungscheck!