Editor (m/f) at online magazine VentureVillage (English Native speaker, Full-Time)
Writing is your passion, you find relevant topics on the go, and your heart beats for the digital world and the startup scene? You are a blogger or have experience as an online editor and you love the Berlin vibe. Then maybe you should join our team?
Your area of responsibility
The editorial office of Vertical Media’s new English online magazine, is looking for a native English writer seeking to become actively involved in a young online magazine. We are looking for someone who thinks creatively about the startup scene and social web topics. You will identify relevant topics in the areas of startups and digital economy, research background information and compose articles. The position will require a minimum of 40 hours per week. The editor will be part of a team of diverse talents. Ideally, many of these attributes describe you:
- You are an English-native-speaker and you have good basic German skills
- You have strong journalistic instincts and experience
- You understand the startup scene and know where to meet important players
- You live on the web with a feel for how people use it
- You work effectively with large online communities and have knowledge in SEO and social media
- You have strong communication skills and a friendly, open-minded nature
- You are flexible and highly motivated
How to apply
Please send your application (CV, Cover letter, certificates, references and work samples) to Linsey Fryatt at: email@example.com.