Senior Software Engineer (m/f) - CMS
Beginn: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We believe that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. And Digital is the most powerful tool we have to touch the lives of our consumers.
In Digital IT, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision that enables those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach. As a team, we’re function at speed, are empowered to make change, and are obsessed with creating quality for our consumers.
Use your vast experience as a software engineer to expertly manage highly complex projects on a global level. Lead your team to produce exceptional software engineering while solving unforeseen escalations quickly and independently.
Here's what you'll be doing
- You will be part of a highly-engaged, multinational superteam in charge of building game-changing software products
- Armed with the latest technology and boundless creativity, you will be bringing ideas to life
- You and your world-class team will be empowered to tackle, and solve, the toughest engineering problems know to man
- You will build out and take DevOps capabilities into the future
- We will be continuously learning latest technologies, from experienced colleagues, conferences and trainings, always rising your bar
- You will be a sponge, continuously learning the latest tech from experienced colleagues, conferences, and trainings – always growing and improving
- You will be a brilliant leader
Here's what you'll need
- To seek perfection in everything – including software development best practices, continuous integration/delivery, test automation and flawless code
- A thirst for knowledge in the digital IT space and the motivation to do something about it
- A body of work that makes us envious and excited at the same time
- Must have serious skillz with SDL Web Development and Architecture
- Relevant experience with .Net, AWS, Docker, Java Spring
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- An obsession with agile and lean principles
- A minimum of 3-6 years experience in the IT world
- Fluent in English