Digital Marketing Manager (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Are you an analytical marketing expert with a passion for creative thinking? Then you are a perfect match for us! We are looking for an ROI-oriented online marketing manager with solid search engine marketing experience who wants to run global and creative marketing campaigns.
We are a talented international team with a passion for design. If great design also makes your heart beat faster, and you want to be part of an enthusiastic team with big plans, then let's get to know you.
Place of work: Berlin. Working time: full time. Start Date: As soon as possible.
What we expect
- You'll have at least 4 years of experience and proven track record of conducting online acquisition campaigns in a competitive environment
- You already have team ownership experience or are ready for the next step in the executive level
- You work data-driven and your analytical skills are second to none
- You have experience in designing and implementing digital content distribution strategies
- You are passionate about direct acquisition campaigns (eg, partnerships, sponsorships, paid search), and you can look back on past successes
- You are familiar with GA, Moz, MajesticSEO, Ahrefs and other SEO tools
- You communicate fluently in English and German
What's waiting for you
- You target growth-oriented campaigns and think creatively to increase reach for our audience
- You'll be supporting the team members who report directly to you, and direct cross-functional marketing task forces to plan and implement strategic goals with your team
- You manage direct acquisition campaigns and localized paid search campaigns and provide resources for local partnerships
- You create Landing Pages and Lead Generation forms for distribution through paid programs and sponsorship
- You can assist with data analysis requests and actively deploy growth metrics to support global campaigns
- You identify and build lasting relationships with partners, influencers, and appropriate brands
- You work with your team members to develop creative and innovative ways to interact with our online audience
- You work with our marketing expert in our offices in Oakland and Melbourne
- You will meet a diverse and dynamic team of 9 nationalities who love coffee, table tennis and drinks on Friday nights - and look forward to welcoming you as a team!
All you have to do to apply
Send us your resume and cover letter in English, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We can not wait to meet you!
99designs is the world's largest on-demand design marketplace, connecting a global community of freelance designers and companies of all kinds to deliver the perfect designs for their needs. So far, we've paid more than $ 200 million to designers around the world, at a rate of $ 3 million a month. We are a fast-growing team with offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Berlin and Melbourne. Our corporate culture encourages passionate people to be with joy and creativity in the thing. Everyone here has one voice and actively shapes our future. If that sounds like you, then we want to get to know you! Check out www.99designs.com!