Account Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2015
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Zalando’s marketing is state of the art. We promote the world’s best online fashion experience and want to build lasting relationships with our customers in all 15 countries where Zalando is active. Our marketing professionals use all available online channels: we have experts in SEM and SEO as well as Social Media, Affiliate, Display and Email Marketing. In the more traditional channels we produce the popular TV adverts, Zalando fashion magazines and catalogues. We aim to innovate in marketing, design, graphics and photography and to create something new and unique – the Zalando shopping experience.
ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F)
- As our face to the customer, it is your job to assist our brands in their day-to-day needs regarding Zalando’s Media Solutions
- You will manage and coordinate client projects being also responsible for the overall service and profitability of assigned accounts
- You will work side-by-side with the Sales and Campaign Management Teams, briefing clients comprehensively to create concepts and make recommendations for campaigns that are cutting edge
- You are in charge of the design, creation and smooth execution of all online campaigns on the part of the operations side
- You will strive to ensure the highest quality in delivery by aligning timelines and strategies of clients and Zalando in the best way possible
- You will analyze the reporting and present results as well as recommendations to clients to jointly develop new ways to improve KPIs in order to improve campaign performance and drive sales
- You are the day-to-day key point of contact for any post-sales, invoicing, billing or other general customer service issues related to campaign management, such as managing and handling accounts with the Accounts Receivables team in creating Insertion Orders and working with the Finance department to ensure timely payment from clients and agencies
- You will continuously develop and foster productive business relationships through up- and cross-selling
- You effectively execute strategies, find solutions and go the extra mile to really understand your clients’ needs and circle back with internal teams to make our product offerings get even better
- You will engage clients on a regular basis to review campaign performance and plans for course correction, optimization and/or continual success, as appropriate
- You have 2+ years of Account Management experience in Online Marketing, preferably at a leading online agency, publisher or e-Commerce company
- You are absolutely proficient and have a passion for all things online
- You are a self-starter, take initiative and thrive in an international atmosphere
- You are at ease working and communicating in English and German, proficiency in both languages is a must
- You get straight to the heart of important information, you love keeping in close touch with colleagues and partners, and you stay cool, calm and collected even when the going gets tough
- You are able to interact at a senior management level independently. You inspire and convince them of new ideas without fail
- You have a strong customer focus, are structured and well organized and always think one step ahead with the client in mind
- You have a hands-on mentality and always thrive to find the best solution in the shortest possible time
- You have a solid understanding of the online campaign work-flow and all requirements, ranging from a sound technical understanding, solid interpretation of relevant KPIs, recommendations on performance improvements all the way to relevant experience in accounts and billing
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Ours is one of the most spectacularly successful stories in e-commerce. When you join us, you can not only expect to become part of an extraordinary and ambitious team, but a whole lot more: Zalando is a dynamic working environment where something new happens every day. We are indeed shaping the face of online retail.
- We have an international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- We offer you the security of an expanding company with more than 7,000 employees, a corporate pension scheme
- Attractive employee discounts in our online shop and other benefits
- An easily accessible workplace right in the heart of Berlin
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact us via email // Natalia Amer via: email@example.com