Account Manager, D/A/CH (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
In unserem Büro in München sprechen wir natürlich deutsch, wenn auch nicht akzentfrei ;)
Outbrain is seeking Account Managers for German speaking countries, who will play a key role helping to grow our business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Based out Munich, our Account Managers work closely with the local business development teams, as well as liaising with the R&D team to support and engage the growing Outbrain community of top tier publishers, brands and their agencies in each country.
Working with clients that include Axel Springer, Burda, Condé Nast, MSN, Red Bull, l'Oreal and Audi, Outbrain are serving over 22 billion recommendations per month across Europe, with 2.4 billion across the DACH region. The DACH region is key and growing market for Outbrain and we need Account Managers prepared to give their all in helping us reach our optimum potential in these regions.
If you are interested in joining a group of accomplished, passionate people pushing the edge on content marketing, widgets and online publishing – and think the concept of content discovery is as important as we do for the future of the internet- then we want to talk to you. As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
Some travel will be required, regardless of whether you are visiting our Account Management "hub" in Soho, London or with our business development teams in Munich. We offer a comprehensive training programme.
- Work closely with your business development counter parts on the publisher side of the business to successfully integrate our technology and provide on-going support for the client as well as upselling, widget optimisation and general account maintenance.
- Work with brands and their agencies setting up, optimising, upselling and managing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- You must have fluent in German and English
- You must possess working knowledge of HTML and CSS and a desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues.
- Proven ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face to provide timely, consistent and accurate support and account management.
- Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data - an understanding of or background in online media would be beneficial.
- Ability to proactively work with high profile clients independently and within a team environment.
Please send a cover letter with your application and your salary expectations.
Outbrain is the leading content discovery platform that powers personalized recommendations to content at the bottom of article pages on most of the leading publisher websites online such as CNN, Sky News, Le Monde and Axel Springer, serving over 50 billion recommendations each month.
You've seen us, but you may not have known it was us -- "You May Also Like?" "We Recommend?" "From Around the Web?" That's us.
Our recommendations are a mix of organic recommendations to other articles/videos/slideshows on the publisher's site as well as recommendations to third party content promoted by marketers, offering a unique opportunity to have people discover your articles or videos when they are actively engaging with content.
For more information, visit us at outbrain.com or outbrain.de