Account Manager Germany (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Would you like to work at the fastest growing travel site in the Netherlands? And make us as successful in Germany as we are in the Netherlands? We can offer you extensive room for growth and excellent career opportunities.
Become part of our team
At TravelBird we believe that every day presents a new chance to grow. We challenge our people in a focussed, creative and pleasant environment. TravelBird believes in a positive and responsible way of working, whereby we strive to improve everyday. Our aim is to bring back the joy to travel. This is clearly reflected in our open, social and entrepreneurial environment. Here, we learn from each other and value trust more than focussing on hierarchy. We create joy for the customers and a joy for employees. It’s not just a job. It’s a working experience you will love to wake up for every day.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for hunting down great travel deals for our customers within your country. You are constantly aiming for the best results and having the best deals online at the right moment. Together with your partners you are creating inspiring exclusive packages in order to surprise our customers.
- Identifying and prospecting new hot leads so TravelBird can promote the most unique and diverse deals;
- Negotiating the best rates, commission percentages and added extras to maximise your personal revenue;
- Contracting new leisure providers - from tour operators to travel advisors;
- Establishing, developing, maintaining and expanding client portfolios;
- Visiting clients in your region in order to establish long term relationships;
- Monitor TravelBird’s competitors on a daily basis to ensure that you are one step ahead in deal structure, pricepoints and locations;
- Handling the whole process from A-Z including administrative tasks.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Business Studies, Economics and/or Marketing;
- 1 to 3 years sales experience;
- A business passion for closing deals and traveling;
- A persuasive individual who influences those he/she meets with;
- A genius in creating new business opportunities;
- A natural sales person who constantly follows up on leads;
- Able to work with deadlines and result driven;
- A positive attitude and strong mind-set;
- Eagerness to learn something new every day;
- Organised and detailed;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Native level German speaker;
- Creative, enthusiastic, flexible;
- Live in (or around) the beautiful and vibrant city Amsterdam.
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company;
- Working within a competitive environment;
- A challenging bonusstructure;
- You get space for input, creativity and growth;
- Healthy cuisine and refreshments all day long;
- Trainings to learn and improve;
- A brand new Macbook Pro;
- Our own coffee bar with view on the canals;
- Lots of opportunities to socialise with colleagues: Yoga, bootcamp, soccer team, social drinks every Friday and way more!
- Typical Dutch company bikes.
Up for it?
So, do you want to fly with us to grand achievements and success? Apply now! Get our attention by sending us an original and motivating cover letter and your CV. For questions regarding your application you can call Ingrid at 0031 (0)20-3080409.