Account Manager Germany (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2013
SEOshop is the fastest growing e-Commerce platform of Europe. SEOshop provides a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform for companies to set up their online stores. SEOshop services over 3000 customers in the Benelux and Germany geographies, among which Philips, Pearl Drums and charity organizations like Dance 4 Life. SEOshop employs 35 passionate internet and e-Commerce specialists, working on innovation and internationalization on a daily basis.
We are looking for a talented
Account Manager Germany (m/f) full-time Amsterdam
As international account manager, you are responsible for advising and acquiring our international customers, predominantly from the DACH area. You know how to discover the needs of the customer, and adapt your pitch to them. You know how to balance commercial goals of the company with properly building of the customer relationship. You love to communicate on the phone, and you are able to receive new customers in the office. Furthermore, with your online advertising background you are able to (help) manage adwords/display campaigns to generate leads and advise customers on generating more traffic to their online stores.
- You have at least finished a BASc, or BSc. degree;
- You have 0-4 years of working experience;
- You have (international) sales experience
- You have a background in online advertising (Adwords, SEO, Display, Retargeting, social media and/or linkbuilding)
- Ideally, you have an e-Commerce track record; You are solution-oriented;
- You are fluent in English and German;
- A third European language is preferable.
Energetic, driven, commercially strong, result-oriented, enthusiastic, and representative
- An competitive salary and bonus arrangement
- Very ambitious and inspiring work environment
- Room for own initiative within a strongly growing organization
- Training on the job to improve your e-Commerce and software knowledge
- ‘innovation time’, you will spend 10% of your time on free innovation and/or personal development (similar to Google).
- Work hard/play hard, weekly drinks in the Amsterdam office, celebration of success!
- A perfect opportunity to work from one of the most vibrant cities of Europe for about a year Afterwards opportunity to help open local office in Germany; city to be determined
Do you want to apply on this vacancy?