Account Manager (m/f)
Customer Care Business Development Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you interested in web innovations and would like to work on groundbreaking technology? Are you a people person and have a strong service mentality? Do you have the ability to fulfill your customer’s wishes despite tight deadlines?
If your answer is yes, we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a Berlin-based startup reinventing the global magazine and e-commerce industry by developing the world’s first storytelling solution that allows brands to create beautifully designed magazines which are seamlessly integrated into their e-commerce platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who wants to take over exciting challenges between design and technology and help our customers - some of today’s most glamorous and exciting companies - to use our product successfully.
Learn more about us at www.styla.com.
- You are responsible for the whole process of getting our customers ready to successfully work with our software from the moment they sign the contract
- You help our customers setting up beautiful online magazines on their website and are there to answer all their questions
- You make sure that our customers stay happy after a smooth start and proactively ask them for their needs and wishes
- You keep our customers informed about updates that might fit their requirements
- You work closely with our marketing team to implement new CRM measures and our product team to develop and communicate new features
- You have an academic degree in media communication, economics or business administrations or a similar field with some sort of technical focus
- You gained at least 3 years experience in a similar position or related field
- You are an expert in understanding the customer’s requirements and are a strong communicator
- You burn for great service and don’t rest until your client is happy
- You have experience in managing technical projects and have excellent organizational skills
- You are business-fluent in both German and English
What you get out of it
- The possibility to shape and develop our customer’s success and with your support to contribute to the growth of Styla
- The opportunity to shape the future of publishing and storytelling
- Getting to know the big players in the fashion and lifestyle world
- Working in an excellent team of young professionals and experienced founders
- Apple working equipment (if you like)
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary
If you feel like you are the person for the job, then we are really eager to get to know you! Please contact Janine at email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We´re up for a great adventure, take your chance and shape it with us!