Account Manager (m/f)
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has 13+ million members.
Your knowledge and expertise will help change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager with a proven track record in sales and/or account management and strong knowledge of digital marketing and online advertising. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an exceptional individual to join our fast-paced, energetic team and contribute to our continuing success. Your role includes full responsibility for managing and growing the campaigns of our existing clients and fostering successful relationships with them.
- Build and further develop strong relationships with our clients while focusing on account growth
- Identify opportunities to upsell, resell and cross-sell new and existing advertising products
- Be the single point of contact with ResearchGate clients for troubleshooting of campaigns
- Collaborate closely with the ad operations team to set-up and run campaigns
- You are as passionate about our mission as we are and want to change the world of science
- You have 3+ years of sales and/or account management experience, with an interest in science, technology, and digital advertising
- You have experience with online advertising, branding and content; campaign analytics is an additional plus
- You are a great communicator and possess strategic selling and negotiation skills
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, competitive, and results-driven sales environment
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills and are very detail-oriented
- You have experience working with CRM software, in particular Salesforce
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English and ideally an additional language
What we Promise
- An energetic, international, and professional sales team who are passionate about disrupting the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Regular individual and team coaching & training sessions
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to email@example.com. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!