Account Manager (m/f) International IT and FR
IT Business Development Customer Care
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is one of the leading software platforms for tour and activity providers. Our web-based software-as-a-service helps customers (providers of activities ranging from paintball and cooking courses to paragliding) to sell, administrate and market their business. More information on www.bookingkit.de
We are growing rapidly with our vision to digitalize the leisure industry and are helping hundreds of businesses worldwide.
- You are the central contact for our customers and function as the interface between sales and account
- Introduction, support and further development of our existing customers
- Identification and evaluation of customer requests and needs and building a sustainable customer relation
- Use of cross-selling and up-selling potentials and mediation of the variety of our possibilities
- Close cooperation with our sales-, product- and service team
- An extreme varied job profile
- Active customer service for your own customer base - no acquisition required
- An innovative product in a greenfield market
- A young dynamic international team with a great sense of humor
- A beautyful bright office with 'sea view' (Teltowkanal ;-)) and good transport links in Berlin Neukölln
- An excellent emloyee training program with up to 1.000 € budget p.a.
YOU SHOULD BRING
- University degree or equivalent education
- At least 2 years of working experience in Sales and/or Account Management (preferably in a tech environment)
- You have proven experience in the care, development and acquisition of B2B customer relationships
- You have the ability to engage with the customer on the same level
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Exellent english and italian and / or french skills
- Experience in working with Salesforce are beneficial
Please state your earliest start date, your salary expectations and the channel on which you found the job in your application.
The "bookingkids" are looking forward to hearing from you.