Account Manager USA (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Webgears GmbH develops leading smart shopping portals in international E-Commerce markets. With our projects Gutscheinsammler.de, Voucherbox.co.uk and Couponbox.com, we hold leading market positions in numerous segments and help over 3 million people per month turn their online shopping into an experience.
Couponbox.com is one of the fastest growing coupon publishers in the United States - and we’re only just getting started.
To support and further develop our growth in the USA, we are looking for an engaged and motivated Account Manager USA (m/f).
- Personal responsibility for the development and management of Affiliate Partner and merchants
- Design and implementation of individual client campaigns with ongoing analysis of objectives
- Development of innovative and high potential sale and marketing strategies to increase client revenues
- Ongoing account review and analysis
- Revenue and result responsibilities for assigned accounts
- Creation and presentation of client pitches
- Participation in industry trade fairs and events
- Close cooperation with the marketing and product management departments
- BA in Business or Marketing
- Extensive knowledge in affiliate management, as a publisher, performance-marketing agency, affiliate network or as an advertiser
- At least basic knowledge of SEM, SEO and coupon code marketing
- Target orientated and structured work ethic
- Flexibility and high resilience for stress
- Reliable, loyal and a team player
- Native English skills
- High affinity in the online market
What you can expect in return
- Highly motivated, fast growing and internationally engaged company
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision process and large scope for decision making
- Flexible working hours
- Fair remuneration
Do you think you’re the ideal candidate for the position? Then apply today via our online form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your comprehensive application documents, including earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.