Sales Consultant (m/w)
The SaaS Co.
Business Development Sales Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The SaaS Co. is a fast-growing startup from Berlin. We specialize in the distribution of B2B Cloud products. Software companies such as Microsoft, Twilio, Mailjet and the German Stock Exchange set to make it more efficient to distribution on our know-how and our technology.
We are changing the way how people sell software. We want that in future every company is able to distribute the product without any obstacles. You want to experience and learn as a young company is built and scaled? You want the positive way of distributing learn? You want with the most reputable software companies work world? Then you apply now as a Account Manager / Sales (m / w).
- You stand in contact with the decision-making level of the German and European economy to allow the distribution for our customers
- You work directly with our customers
- You akquirierst new customers and build existing relationships from
- Contract negotiations You lead automatically after intensive training period
- You take part events and are running targeted networking
- You are analyzing market trends and customer needs and redirecting it strategies for successful sales performance
- You will participate in workshops for training within and outside the company
- You've finished your business or computer science studies at a prestigious university with above-average grades
- You have ideally already gained some experience gained in sales
- I dare you to develop yourself to the manager
- You are a first-rate communicator and bring strong presentation skills with
- You have to drive in your life to achieve special
- Persuasion, perseverance and entrepreneurial thinking and actions are for you elementary cornerstones for successful work
- You are hungry and sales see sales as the driving force of any business
What we offer you
- An intensive training and continuous development through our sales strategists
- An interesting and varied client portfolio with different products that guarantee a broad network
- A modern, fully equipped Loft Office in the heart of the Berlin district of Friedrichshain
- An above-average commission structure
- A direct cooperation with the founders
- The ability you set up a high reputation
- An ambitious and self-employment in an outstanding team
If you are interested, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ; be addressed to Juan A. Juarez .
We are looking forward to receiving your application and look forward to be able to get to know you.