Accountant / Finance Operations (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
quintly is looking to add a Finance Manager / Accountant to our growing team! It will be your responsibility to manage accounts, keep the books and make sure all invoices are paid. Due to the internationality of the company you will also assist in other projects like transfer pricing and international accounting.
- Accounting / Bookkeeping for several accounts in a multi company setup
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Watch the development of all accounts
- Steady optimization and automation of processes
- Assistance in projects like international accounting and transfer pricing
- Create reports on a recurring basis
- Work closely with our tax consultants and other advisors
Your Skills And Experience
- BA/BS degree in (international) Finance or similar fields
- Experience in a similar role a big plus
- Highly proficient in spoken and written German and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with extremely high attention to details
- Absolutely reliable and trustworthy
- Problem-solving and effective attitude
- Experience with DATEV a big plus
quintly is a web-based tool to help brands and agencies analyze, benchmark and optimize their social media performance. With a strong international footprint, quintly currently has clients in over 186 countries and a multicultural team speaking more than 15 languages.
Come and join us on a great journey & apply via the job-link below!