Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The NewStore mobile retail platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms such as Demandware, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware, NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment. NewStore is headquartered in Boston. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
About the Job
As Accountant at NewStore GmbH, you are a key member of our Global Finance team. You provide high-quality work to support the development of our department and our business.
In this role you will be in the heart of our growing business helping us to ensure that financials are timely, consistent and accurate. You will conduct regular bookkeeping and payment transactions, fixed asset accounting, account reconciliation, accounting of travel expenses, filing of Advanced VAT Returns, as well as ZM-Reports and support the preparation of payroll accounting. As part of an international organization, you will work closely not only with teammates in Germany but also with colleagues in our Boston headquarters. Such global projects and collaborations include the preparatory work for monthly, quarterly, and annual closings in order to prepare consolidated financial statements. With demonstrated eagerness, you will work proactively with a timely, self-organized and independent energy to support the team.
Whom we are looking for
You will fit well into our Global Finance Team with self confidence, a sense of humor and the ability to express yourself clearly and discuss complex topics with the team. You should like dealing with numbers and ideally have a basic understanding of dealing with legal texts.
We are looking for a teammate with an analytical mindset who embraces lifelong learning and is highly motivated to work and progress in his/her career. NewStore creates an environment for building your professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and to grow.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, and/or Apprenticeship as assistant tax consultant, or comparable qualification.
- At least 2 years of experience in corporate accounting for small companies
- Good knowledge of German Accounting Principles (HGB) and ideally VAT law
- Good knowledge of fixed asset accounting
- Good knowledge of a minimum of one common financial accounting system
- Comfortable with MS Office applications (Excel in particular) and other standard applications like Google Apps
- English skills at least on a conversational level and strong willingness to improve quickly
What NewStore Offers
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern and elegant working environment
- Catered lunch three times/week
- Snacks and drinks to keep you nourished during the day
- Individual training budget to support your professional growth
Applications will be accepted in English and German.
Apply here: http://grnh.se/a2r3vq