Solution Architect (m/f) - PIM (Stibo)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We believe that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. And Digital is the most powerful tool we have to touch the lives of our consumers.
In Digital IT, we are the technical pioneers that build the technology vision that enables those digital connections. As individuals we are creative, confident and collaborative in our agile approach. As a team, we’re function at speed, are empowered to make change, and are obsessed with creating quality for our consumers.
Work in one of the most dynamic areas of adidas implementing cutting edge tech solutions like cloud, big data and AI that will touch the lives of consumers and lead our business into the future.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Create & manage the application architecture which can be scaled, maintained and improved
- Drive PoC(s) by collaborating with Software Engg team in order to firm-up the technical architecture
- Drive identification of Non-Functional and technical requirements
- Validate any architectural change requested by business analyst(s) or dev team
- Maintain architectural documentation and communicate the same to the dev lead
- Create Performance model specification for scope applications
- Create technical backlogs for the scoped applications
- Propose improvements to PO
Here's what you'll need
- Served as Technical/Application/Solution Architect for minimum 2+ years with overall IT experience of 6+ years
- Solid hands-on experience with tools/products related to Product Information Management system (Preferably; STIBO STEP experience)
- Hands-on experience on Java stack (Java fundamentals, Spring framework – Boot & IO, REST Services, Apache stack)
- Strong knowledge and experience on various integration patterns/styles
- Ability to be proactive, taking action and anticipating opportunities
- Fluent English
- 5+ years IT experience. At least 2+ in Solution or Technical / Software Architecture