Chief Risk Officer (m/f) (CRO)
Beginn: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Are you motivated by using technology to help businesses thrive in their communities? Then take a look at the current role needs below, and apply if you think you'd be a great fit!
Advanon is a rapidly growing, well-funded, FinTech startup based in Zürich, with an office in Berlin. We offer an online platform that allows small and medium businesses (SMEs) to sell their open invoices directly to financial investors. By that, we help SMEs to improve their cash flow, and for the investors, we provide a new, short-term, and high-yielding asset class.
Our team consists of 30 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ING, ETH, HEC). We are proud to say we have 19 different nationalities on the team. We’re looking for people who’d like to work in a very exciting environment with lots of opportunities to bring in their own ideas to add to the growth of a successful company.
Chief Risk Officer (CRO) - Berlin or Zürich
What you will do
- As part of the senior management team, you will oversee the credit risk analytics department, and improve the analysis of credit risk for SME clients
- You will lead a team of 5+ people, with team members both being involved in the ongoing operational credit risk management, but also in development work utilizing machine learning to automate the credit risk processes
- You will apply credit limit techniques & analyse the impact of current ones / alternatives
- You will identify and specify areas where automation is possible. Automation projects may include: internal processes, accounting software, open bank project, internal reporting, collections, etc.
What we expect
- Bachelor’s or higher in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or other related field
- 4+ years experience in the financial sector, within credit analysis
- Strong analytical or IT skills (SQL, Java, or Matlab)
- Knowledge of fintech startup sector a plus
- You embody an entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset, and always ready to focus and commit to any task at hand
- You have creative ideas, thrive when working without supervision, and have a real passion for startups
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have valid working permission for the EU or Switzerland
What We Offer
- A career with flexbility and huge potential for growth, in either Zürich or Berlin
- Competitive salary + share option possibilities
- Spend time with an innovative and passionate group of professionals building an exceptional product
- ADVAPERKS, an awesome benefits package:
Unlimited holiday, 2 weeks per year flight/hotel for holiday is paid, annual transport passes, brekkie/TGIF events, budget for free-time courses, 3-6 months parental leave, remote work time, and even a laundry service option!
Do you fit the profile we are seeking? Do you love spending time with a motivated and passionate team? Check out our website and apply here: https://advanon.typeform.com/to/tCxGyo
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.