Advertiser Manager - mobile - (m/f)
Covus Crobo GmbH
Marketing Business Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2013
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Covus Crobo is based in Berlin - with currently 37 employees we offer advertisers the full range of online marketing services for Branding & Performance-based gaming campaigns. We provide amplified consultation on every stage. Object is to win the maximum amount of gamers who are willing to pay for a game and to increase the advertising partners’ sales figures. For that purpose Crobo resorts to its years of experience in online marketing and free2play market and it uses the in-house developed technology Crobo Intelligence. Crobo applies its expertise for international clients in over 1200 campaigns in 167 countries.
Choose your character and enter our Galaxy!
- Customer liaison and support of a certain mobile client portfolio
- Ensure valuable, relevant new client relationships are continuously established with mobile gaming advertisers
- Conduct regular analysis and schedule calls/meetings with Advertiser accounts (mobile)
- Interact as counterpart in the Publisher relationships team in the establishment of campaign prioritization, launch plans and budgeting
- Identify and explore new opportunities for diversification on a continuous basis
- Meet established monthly/quarterly team goals
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university
- Approx. 2 years of related marketing or mobile marketing background – preferably within the gaming industry
- Track record of growing advertiser portfolio revenues over an extended period of time
- Sound knowledge of performance marketing and advertiser/client management (mobile) as well as best practices
- Solid knowledge of the online Gaming industry, players and the industry network
- Fluency in English is mandatory, strong comprehension of German or fluency in a third language is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
Gerne kannst Du dich bei Deiner Bewerbung auf Gründerszene beziehen.