Affiliate Manager Germany (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2014
VOGA.com is a well-known and rapidly expanding global ecommerce company. Our raison d’être is to bring beautiful and achingly stylish furniture and furnishings within reach of everyone. We are highly experienced in ecommerce, brimming with ideas and enthusiasm, and incredibly excited about what the future will bring. Highly profitable, we have invested heavily in our systems and infrastructure, and now have the foundations in place to become a truly global brand.
The next critical piece of the jigsaw is to bring in the key people who will work with us to make this happen. Being an E-Commerce company, online marketing and communication and deals with partners and affiliates are among the most important functions within the company. We are therefore looking for an individual, that has experience working with affiliate marketing, to take full ownership of the channel for the German market.
- Developing new and nurturing existing relationships with affiliates.
- Managing campaigns, budgets and sales associated with the affiliate network as well as tracking and integrating affiliate networks.
- Analysing affiliates’ marketing performance and understanding gaps in affiliate portpolio
- Updating the design team on new advances in marketing campaigns and landing pages
- Work closely with the Global Affiliate Manager to ensure that we are utilizing all opportunities in the market.
The right person
- German native speaker
- Good command of English
- Experience with affiliate marketing a must
- Good understanding of all online marketing channels
- A people’s person with strong negotiation and sales skills
- Results oriented and driven by achievement
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach and exceed expectations.
- Experience with E-Commerce desirable but not a must
What we offer
- Training and coaching from the best people in the industry
- A position in a company that is growing and has grown significantly over the last 6 years and will expand globally in the coming years.
- A role and responsibilities that will be instrumental in building a market-leading business.
- Working in a rapidly growing company where you benefit from flat structures, hierarchies and a highly motivated young team
- New offices centrally located in London (in the northern parts of Notting Hill)
- An internship that could turn into a permanent position.
- Start: As soon as possible
Get in Touch
For immediate consideration for this great role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a note explaining why we should snap you up. We can’t wait to hear from you.