Affiliate Manager (m/f)
Business Development Development
Beginn: März 2016
COBI is the smartest way to upgrade your bike – making every ride more rewarding and more fun. The connected bike system adds over 100 intelligent features to any bike – with a simple, predictive and beautiful interface on your smartphone.
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the COBI brand. The enthusiasm for biking and our product connects us. COBI is a company with a culture that is supportive, dynamic and encourages professional growth. From our competitive compensation to our dedication to providing a quality and fun work environment COBI can give you the opportunity to achieve personal success and career satisfaction.
Affiliate Manager (m/f)
Help us to offer worldwide leading Account Management and Service, providing long-term support to thousands of affiliates and partners. You are an extremely motivated high-achiever, reporting to the Head of International Sales.
This position is located in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
- Support clients (bike manufacturers, retailers and distributors) within the COBI Affiliate Programme (CAP), and handle all queries in relation to this.
- International implementation of the CAP technology on the client-side.
- Support the implementation of the CAP agreement (committed marketing objectives).
- Analysis and optimization of CAP measures on the client-side.
- CAP contract management.
- Monthly reporting to the affiliate / partner
- Clarification of any special cases arising within the CAP.
- Collaborate with the Head of International Sales.
- Prepare analysis and optimization of KPIs relevant for the Affiliate Manager, including defining and implementing these in collaboration with Business Intelligence.
- Experience in Account Management for technical products.
- Several years of experience working with clients (bike manufacturers, retailers, distributors).
- Authentic, motivated and motivating personality.
- Experience working together with intercultural teams, experience of working abroad welcomed.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, an open and friendly personality and natural flair and understanding of service quality, client and brand orientation.
- Very good analytical skills and a talent for figures and their use in a „sales“ context.
- Excellent spoken and written German and English. Further languages advantageous.
What we offer
- Your talent and influence can make a lasting contribution to the success story of a market pioneer
- You will perform an exciting role within a dynamic working environment, which will provide a long-term challenge.
- You can enjoy open communication with your manager, who welcomes new thoughts and ideas.
- You can enjoy an excellent working culture where employees are valued.
- You will receive an attractive remuneration package.