Affiliate/ Partnership Marketing Manager (m/f)
Marketing Sales PR & Media
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Wirkaufendeinflug.de is a new venture backed startup emerging in Hamburg with huge ambitions to change the airline industry. We offer passengers who suffered from delayed flights instant compensation (up to 3.5bn EUR compensation possibility in Europe) based on a dynamic scoring algorithm that learns with every additional data point. This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to join a startup that is making revenue from day one, will grow very quickly and is managed by experienced founders and a unique network of advisors and investors.
Established in late 2015 by the founder and early employees of Kreditech (one of the biggest tech companies in Europe after 4 years), Wirkaufendeinenflug.de is now looking for very passionate individuals who will grow with the company. We want the doers, the dreamers, the passionate warriors. On this role you have the chance work in collaboration with one of the TOP marketing agencies in Hamburg and exceed your own performance.
Be there early, help us build the next big company in Europe and grow into managing your own team, huge budgets and potentially company shares. Be out our Marketing Ninja!
- Analyze, monitor and control our Affiliate Marketing/ Partnership campaigns
- Develop and carry out strategic partnership
- Business development, specific affiliate marketing strategies and optimization tactics
- Develop opportunities, retain and expand business initiatives with new partners
- Assist the management teams in leveraging existing partnerships to grow revenue within existing accounts
- Phrase concrete recommended action plans for the team
- Generate and present statistics, results and reports
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing affiliate marketing campaigns and strategic partnership
- Experience in identifying, vetting and recruiting affiliates to join each program, and engaging with bloggers and influencers
- Experience building relationships and optimizing the marketing programs to increase effectiveness
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills to monitor the activity of key affiliates and bloggers
- Ideally you have a good general understanding of Online Marketing
- A high level of independence, dedication and organization
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and affinity for numbers
- You are able to at least speak and write German and English really well
What we Offer
- The opportunity to join from day one THE startup that changed the airline industry
- Amazing colleagues and a cool working atmosphere, BBQs in the summertime
- A great sense of humour (you´ll see…)
- A crucial role in a company with high ambition and huge potential
- Nice, modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
How to apply
Is this what you are looking for? We believe: IT IS! Now it´s your turn: Convince us with your application (including starting date and salary expectations) to email@example.com. Your contact person is Konstantin Loebner.
We look forward to have you on board!