Publisher Manager Sales (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2016
KissMyAds is pioneering new ways in mobile advertising. We’re a CPA-based mobile performance network that was founded in early 2011 and has grown rapidly in Europe, America and Asia. Our advertisers target mobile audiences 100% risk free. Our publishers gain attractive new revenue models to monetize their mobile traffic.
Would you like to shape the way the world perceives advertising and grow with us?
We are looking for a
Publisher Manager Sales (f/m)
- To procure partnerships with new Publishers resulting in an expansion of KissMyAds’ global traffic. To know what best suits the target audience and therefore assist Publishers in the selection of advertising for their activities. You keep track of the performance data at all times and react quickly to optimize campaigns or offer alternatives to Publishers. You have a key role in your clients’ as well as our company’s revenue development.
- Beside your day-to-day activities, you will take over responsibility for the strategic development of our affiliate programs and our network. Optimize the acquisition of new Publishers and incentivize existing ones.
- Work closely with our Advertiser Managers, who coordinate our network of Advertisers globally and thereby make the monetization of our system possible. In your direct collaboration with them, you will analyze the potentials of Advertiser campaigns and adjust actions accordingly so that advertising can be ideally displayed to the traffic from our system.
- Keep a lookout for what’s happening in the dynamic market, know what the competitors are doing and react quickly to trends. Your activities are coordinated directly with KissMyAds’ senior management.
- You are a skillful communicator and can convey complex topics in a clear and succinct manner, especially on the phone. You easily adapt to the full variation of partners who most likely will have a different cultural background. Your proficiency in English will help you reach targets faster. Ideally, you have working knowledge of an additional major language.
- Having an intuitive understanding of what our Publishers need, you consider yourself a service provider that has a crucial role in supporting our clients’ path to success.
- Strong analytical skills let you keep an overview of campaigns as well as general market trends. Your good understanding of technology and your personal interest in Internet and Mobile business help you in your professional dealings.
- Your style is responsible and self-motivated with a clear view for long-term goals. You enjoy working in a team, you stay up-to-date with your colleagues and jointly put your full ambition to the common goal for success.
- Having gathered experience in a comparable position in either Mobile or Online Marketing, you ideally have attained professional insights relevant to the workings of online marketers or a performance marketing agency.
What we offer
Working for us means enjoying a professional position in one of the most attractive quarters of Cologne, a city famed for its lifestyle. Our team enjoys working and celebrating together. We give you space to unfold your strengths individually in order to directly influence our success. Our style of communication is transparent, decisions are made quickly, and creative thinking is encouraged - an environment well suited for entrepreneurial personalities.
Curious yet? We’re looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail, indicating your salary expectations, to: email@example.com