Agile Coach (m/f)
IT Produktmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Waterfalls give you shivers? You believe in the power of visualizing everything on analog boards and your enthusiasm is contagious, read on. We might be holding the key to your next happy job. We work in cross-functional teams and your mission - should you choose to accept - will be to enable our teams to adapt, evolve and work better together.
- You have a genuine passion for analyzing and improving the way people work together.
- You have a Kaizen mindset and know how to coach teams to become the best version of themselves.
- You know how to keep teams challenged and motivated without the adrenalin rush of big bang releases.
- You might be a certified scrum master but you know it takes more than a certification to transform the way teams work.
- Your english skills are good enough to work in a professional context. 44% of us are non-German.
- You have an understanding of software architecture: bonus points if you’ve worked with microservices.
- We have 12 teams, 6 of them with engineering squads.
- Our teams are on their path to full autonomy - they even facilitate their own retros.
- We’re breaking the monolith into microservices to better map it out to our organization.
- We’re fun to work with and fully embrace our 3 core values: Enthusiasm, Responsibility and Appreciation.
- Help POs balance features vs technical debt.
- Help breaking down units of work into small, manageable pieces.
- Enable teams to self-organize without Scrum Master.
- Help teams to visualize *everything* on boards so no unit of work remains hidden.
- Identify any cross-team dependencies and help resolve them by discussion and negotiation.
- Keep a tight view on how our software architecture maps to our organization structure.
- Help groom teams backlogs, identify and remove waste.
- Proactively work with teams and POs in plannings, daily standups and retros.
- Make sure teams constantly take action to improve things around them (product, technology, process).
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Up for the challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your application. Your contact: Carina Meyer