Agile Coach (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Take the pain out of shopping for men!
You want to have a lot of freedom and deep insights, as well as personal responsibility? You want to get to know various personalities in a great, international team?
Then become part of our team as an Agile Coach (m/f) and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You work closely with the CTO and with developers, QA and Product Managers in cross-functional agile teams to ensure a high standard of delivery in both customer-facing and internal software
- You coach and train our teams, who have already been working with Scrum for a while, to continuously improve their work
- You facilitate meetings like retrospectives and plannings
- You measure and provide metrics and analyze them in order to figure out where space for improvement is
- You push transparency and visibility to the next level - not only internally in engineering, but also for the rest of the company
- You are a geek at heart, but Agile is your passion
- You understand that collaboration and results are far more important than just following rules
- You have several years of experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile coach
- You have great communication and and moderation skills and you speak English fluently
- You have excellent analytical skills and know how to use metrics
- You're detail oriented and have a inquiring mind
- A classical project management background is a plus
- The opportunity to work closely with bright and highly skilled people
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team with flat hierarchy
- The chance to be part of a team that is fundamentally changing online shopping forever
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then apply online (incl. your salary expectations and possible starting date.) Your contact person is Iris Hay.