Business Analyst (m/f)
Service Innovation Labs
Business Development Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Start: As soon as possible (November / December 2014)
We are looking for a highly-motivated addition to our creative team who has strong business acumen pared with a creative and hands-on approach to problem solving. The role requires a blend of passion for problem solving, business analytics, and creative flair. You will work as a member of Service Innovation Labs’ interdisciplinary teams to design service systems, which delight customers and create value. We are always looking for people with different levels of experiences. You can start as full-time, trainee, intern, or working student!
At Service Innovation Labs the creation of value is at the center of all we do. We focus on generating insights from customer research, learning in context and iterating and validating new value propositions, solutions and ideas. We develop service innovations of the future with international leading companies. We are living the principles of Human-centered design and apply this to develop new services.
Our typical Service Innovation Labs projects involve striving to develop solutions custom-tailored to our clients’ needs by interpreting and questioning and re-framing the briefing, existing assumptions and hypothesis and by asking the right questions.
- Native or excellent skills in German
- A growth mindset ready to accept new challenges and immerge into new topics and methods
- Curious about (technological) trends and industry (e.g. Automotive, Health, Finance) best-practices
- Eager to collaborate with team members from different disciplines and switching between analytical and creative modes of thinking and working
- Skilled at uncovering the sweet spot between economic feasibility, technological capabilities, market context, and human insights
- Any demonstrated experience in business model design, pricing, business case analytics, corporate finance, value proposition definition, prototyping design and experiment structuring, data analysis and trend research are a plus
- A degree in business is helpful, but not required
What we offer
- Interdisciplinary, open, and creative work environment in the heart of Berlin
- Flat hierarchies and a high degree of individual responsibility from day one
- Ideas for change are always welcome and encouraged
- Our lab approach offers room and time to experiment, to pursue new ideas and to develop out of the box solutions
- Possibility to develop in a growing company with an international client portfolio
- Attractive salary and training opportunities (e.g. paid educational leave)
- A great team atmosphere and a great work life balance
Along with a cover letter, resume, certificates, please include a response to the following questions with your application. We want you to be precise, so please keep it to 300 words or less: What would be your method to put a price tag on a service that is entirely new to the market? How would you make sure the price that you have set would contribute to a successful market launch? Send your complete application per mail to Kai Töpel, firstname.lastname@example.org.