Android Developer (m/w)
Service Innovation Labs
Beginn: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
An Android developer at Service Innovation Labs is native to different Android coding, driven by creating amazing mobile experience, and enthusiastic about the latest technological developments.
You should be confident developing complex mobile apps, coming up with creative solutions for various programming challenges, and implementing your own ideas to create great services.
- Take a lead role engeneering innovative services.
- Conceptualize and develop complex mobile apps from scratch.
- Take care of our services starting with the conceptual phase using rapid prototyping up to implementation.
- Work hand in hand with our multidisciplinary team.
- Find creative solutions for various challenges and work self-responsible.
- Incorporate the needs of our clients, their costumers, and your own ideas.
- Experienced developing in mobile platforms, native to Android (Java, Kotlin).
- Background working in agile software development environments as a freelancer or employee.
- Driven by creating amazing mobile experiences while being enthusiastic about the latest and greatest developments in mobile hardware and software technologies.
- Eager to work in a multidisciplinary team with tight collaboration with our design and business team.
- Excited to learn and develop together with us at Service Innovation Labs.
- You will collaborate with experienced and enthusiastic service design experts, business design nerds and service developer geeks.
- You will have responsibilities along the entire process from exploration to implementation while supporting multinational corporations to innovate.
- Flat hierarchies and high degree of self-paced responsibility.
- Room for experiments and deep dives into new waters.
- You will have a great work-life balance - We will support your development and we will encourage you to do your own projects!
- We believe in investing in people. That's why we actively support further education and training with additional free time and financial support (paid educational leave).
Applicants of all levels of experience are welcome to apply. Please submit a cover letter, CV and a description of your projects, indicating your role, responsibility and contribution to each of your projects.