Android Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world.
For a better working life
The XING Mobile team is currently looking for an
Android Developer (m/f)
with excellent coding skills, Java skills, and agile software development experience.
Join one of our rockstar Mobile teams and take on responsibility for the constant creation of mobile moments for our XING users on Android or iOS devices. You will be part of a cross-functional team consisting of around eight people working in Development, Product and Project Management, Interaction/Visual Design and Quality Assurance. Become the newest member of our special team and embrace our corporate culture.
A challenging task
- We offer an Android app used by more than 90,000 people every day, and growing
- Close collaboration with the product management, QA and visual design teams
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art Android technologies
- An excellent independent team that also likes to have fun
A convincing background
- 2+ years experience with Android mobile applications
- Solid knowledge about the Android SDK
- API experience HTTP, REST, JSON
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Eclipse + ADT or the IntelliJ Android Studio
- Familiarity with Git, Ant, ProGuard
- Experience developing against multiple devices and screen sizes
- Published great apps and you can show them in the Google Play store is a big plus
- Able to work in a team, dedicated, and flexible
An environment that inspires
XING offers a dynamic atmosphere with flexible working hours and is located in the centre of Hamburg. You will have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We provide a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiCard public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals. And let’s not forget the smartphone or tablet that you can use privately and our table football tables. And an innovation week every two months where you can let out your creativity and ideas run wild. And…
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your complete application, including salary requirements and a possible starting date.
Sound good to you? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you! We look forward to receiving your application!