Android developer (Werkstudent)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2016
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
Be part of one of Germany's TOP 25 Start-Ups!
Hoard solves the global problem of the last mile turning people into pick-points for deliveries and exchange. With Hoard you can check in guests or receive parcels wherever you are. As an emerging logistics platform we are official partner of Airbnb and in contact with leading logisitic companies such as Zalando and Amazon.
- You are programming version 2.0 of our Android app that runs on our corporate smartphones in stores
- You optimize our custom Hardware
- Your play a crucial role in our developer team
- You are or were in an IT-related degree program
- You have experience in writing an Android app
- You have a general high interest in IT and Hardware Topics
- Ideally, you have already installed a custom ROM and your app has to communicate with a REST API.
- You are available for 6 months and 20h a week
- You play an important role in the expansion of an innovative business model
- You work independently and take over responsibility from the first day on
- You work directly in our modern office in Berlin-Mitte
- You can expect a competitive compensation package
Be part of our success story and send us your CV via our Online-Tool.