Android Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.
About your role
- Bring CrossLend to the Android world, you will be implementing an exciting new mobile application and collaborating with, mentoring, and learning from your peer engineers.
- Work with our iOS development team to trade ideas and push each other to new levels of mobile awesomeness.
- Have a vision for what it means to build amazing apps on Android, across different screen sizes, device types, and OS versions
- Have an eye for design, and a desire to build things The Right Way
About your profile
- Experience with latest Android API levels
- Good experience with gradle build tool and unit-testing
- Understanding and embracement of Android coding guidelines
- Knowledge about compat libraries
- Understanding how php works is a plus
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and REST-API
- Experience with webrtc
- Work closely with our iOS and design team to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users
We are an awesome team of more than 60 people from 20 different countries. We work cooperatively in the same building located in the heart of Berlin (in the Sony Center building at Potsdamer Platz) with our office language being English.
What characterises us
- We love to work in a very international and communicative environment
- We are all driven by passion and results
- We all believe that everyone has a big impact in the organisation
- We value personal and professional development inside the company
- We have fun at work. A lot. Full branded kicker, free coffee, fruit and beverages are always available
Do you identify yourself with the position? Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This position is available immediately.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!