Director of Inside Sales (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location.
Applause’s crowdtesting ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 350,000 on-demand digital experience experts.
Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, BMW, Adidas and Netflix– rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
For our EU & MENA office in Berlin, we are looking for a
Director of Inside Sales (m/f).
- Oversee a fast growing Inside Sales / Sales Development unit (EU & MENA), currently of 20 Sales Development Reps and 3 Managers, with focus on scaling the organization
- Coach and develop sales development representatives, collaborate with the marketing and direct sales teams on demand generation plans, partner with the sales leadership in EMEA to meet targets, and work with recruitment to maintain team growth
- Drive rigorous sales development execution, ensuring accurate forecasts and total transparency
- Motivate individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, creative sales incentives, and broadcast of results
- Lead EMEA wide projects to drive fast and consistent innovation and keep the organisation’s processes and methodologies agile and ahead of the market
- Accomplished team manager with 4+ years of talent management experience for teams in B2B-Sales Development / B2B-Inside Sales with a focus on continuous lead generation & pipeline creation
- Experience working in or alongside the IT industry or the digital economy is a must
- Driven, motivated and results oriented mindset
- Ability to own and execute on highly visible projects and initiatives that span cross-teams and across offices
- Efficient communication to both a range of executives and employees
- Fluency in spoken and written communication in English. Any additional major European language (e.g. German, French, Italian, Spanish) is a bonus
Our offer & some of our perks
- International team full of passionate and skilled people – 110 employees, 32 nationalities
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to the company’s success
- Attractive salary with a possibility of overachievement
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- A great office in Kreuzberg, right next to Gleisdreieckpark
- Pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere
- Team events on a regular basis, free fruit and bi-weeky company lunch
- Financial support & visa support in case of a relocation to Berlin
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies?
Then Applause is the perfect company for you!