Intern (m/f) - Sales Operations & Business Intelligence
Business Development Sales Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 350,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, BMW, Adidas and Netflix– rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
To help us grow the European market from our Berlin office, we are looking for an:
Intern (m/f) Sales operations & Business Intelligence
- You are responsible for Business Intelligence tasks, including the analysis of complex sales/business related data.
- You manage Business Intelligence studies with internal data to evaluate efficiency of current practices.
- You assure efficiency and integration of the sales processes.
- You assist with the sales forecasting and preparation of meetings
- You manage and develop internal processes to ensure the well-functioning and the continuous improvement of the sales department operations
- You are responsible to keep stakeholders accountable to stick to internal playbooks
- You organize travel expenses of the Sales Department.
- You are currently studying (e.g. Business, IT, Engineering, etc) or recently graduated.
- You have a good understanding of the mobile industry and its applications (Apps, Wearables, Web-Portals) or are interested to know more about it.
- You are a quick learner, highly motivated, detail oriented, reliable and possess the ability to work in a team as well as on your own.
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills and a very good command of MS Excel & Powerpoint.
- You have a good mathematical understanding and good statistical skills.
- You speak English fluently.
- You are willing to support our local team in our office in Berlin 40h/week for a minimum of 6 months.
- International team full of passionate and skilled people
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to the company’s success
- Compensation of 1600 € per month
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- A great office in the center of Berlin, right next to Gleisdreieckpark
- Pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere
- Team events on a regular basis
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then Applause is the perfect company for you!