Working Student (m/f) - Community Management
Marketing Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, BMW, Adidas and Netflix– rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
To help us grow the EMEA market from our Berlin office, we are looking for a Working Student (m/f) Community Management.
The successful candidate will be highly quantitative, curious about exploring data, passionate about improving processes, interested in cultural characteristics and well-versed in digital marketing. You will join the Germany based Community Management team where you support the growth and supply of existing community members and the acquisition of new community members in Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Identify and recruit top notch testers for special positions within the community
- Be close to our Community and gain deep knowledge of its composition
- Support tester marketing and tester recruiting efforts
- Create content across formats and locations - from blog to webinars to social platforms and any other format
- Support the team for product and process improvements
- You are currently studying either Marketing, Communication Science or similar in Berlin
- Basic knowledge of Excel is a requirement
- Experience in Online-Marketing, Social Media marketing etc. is beneficial
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- A highly competitive and self-driven sense of motivation
- Fluent in English and French, German or Spanish
- You are willing to support our team for 20 hours a week
- Three times on the Forbes List of Most promising companies
- Two times (2016, 2017) on the list of Berlin's best employers
- Two years (2015, 2016) one of the fastest growing Startups in Germany (Top 30)
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success in Europe as to inspire businesses with our innovative product.
We offer challenging tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and international environment. As part of our highly motivated team we expect high quality and perseverance at work. In addition to different team events in our office in the center of Berlin Kreuzberg, we create a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies?
Then Applause is the perfect company for you! We are looking forward to receiving your application.