Art Director (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Take the pain out of shopping for men!
You want to have a lot of freedom and deep insights, as well as personal responsibility? You want to get to know various personalities in a great, international team?
Then become part of our Graphic team and support our company as Art Director (m/f) on the way to even greater success.
- You will work with different stakeholders as a service department, find consensus and integrate different ideas to a harmonious picture. Marketing and Product are your main stakeholders.
- You will gain a deep understanding of the target audience and the customer’s behaviour to optimize the customer experience across the whole customer journey
- You will develop brilliant design concepts and campaigns that meet the objectives of the organization, advance our brand recognition and enlight our customers
- You will be a valuable source of creativity for the marketing and product team
- You will lead and advise the design team and review their work
- You will working in editing suites to oversee the finished product
- You bring at least 4 years’ experience in design and advertising on agency or company side
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in leading a team of designers
- You have excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to brand based design
- You bring excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, additional skills in Sketch, After Effects, Flash, Adobe Muse, Adobe Edge Re-flow, Mock-Up or Balsamiqas is beneficial
- You are highly passionate about creative designs and have a strong ability to put ideas into action
- You see other people’s point of view, are able to understand user needs and transform them into unique and catchy designs
- You have a good eye for detail, are mature self-motivated and results oriented
- You must provide work samples that show innovation, integrity of art, design, content, strategy and completeness
- You have the opportunity to pursue your own ideas without limits to your creativity
- An exciting workplace in a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave much space for creativity and offer the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Air, love, life and working in the startup world Berlin
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Iris Hay.