Art Director / Web Designer (m/f)
Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2013
Want to experience freedom in creating and developing custom-oriented designs/web sites?
You don’t see yourself in an agency being dictated by a Creative/Art Director but want to put your own creative ideas into action?
Interested in designing innovative products that are being used by millions of visitors monthly?
Then this is the chance you have been waiting for – join our team as Web Designer now! We are one of the hottest German startups with a unique combination of experienced investors, a really cool young team with a fun-performance-culture and a luxurious „castle“ next to the Alster as office!
Kreditech is a young, disruptive and very fast (>100% per year) growing technology company that applies online data to real-time scoring (facebook data, e-commerce data, installed apps etc. determine your credit worthiness) which is applied to B2C loan issuing in Poland, Spain and 2 new countries in 2013 as well as B2B products / partnerships with banks / external companies. Our product allows to score up to 8.000 data points and pay out any scalable amount of loans in less than a minute as part of a fully automatized workflow.
We are financed by Samwer's newly found Global Founders Capital fonds, a Silicon Valley VC as well as by leading European Business Angels (Stefan Glaenzer, Michael Brehm, Heiko Hubertz, Nils Henning, Felix Haas) and Venture Capitalists (Point9 Capital, Digital Pioneers) and a yet undisclosed German investment bank.
Kreditech is looking for talented young Web designer to join one of the hottest German start-ups and be your own boss – no Creative Director / Art Director dictating and influencing your creative spirit. We don’t need your formal education; we are open for skilful, versatile and passionate about web programming people!
This is the optimal opportunity for you to:
- Learn how a modern online / technology startup works, get to see all different departments and take a maximum of responsibility in your daily job
- Experience the hottest phase of a startup: strong growth, proven product, profitable but not yet a boring cooperation
- Work in one of the coolest start-up offices ever (3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, boat-access to the river Alster).
- Learn a lot! We have many options and ideas for new projects that will challenge your abilities
- You are a student or graduate in IT or Graphics/Web Design
- You feel confident in Photoshop (and Dreamweaver)
- You have at least 1 year background and have samples of your work (websites, banner, campaigns that you designed);
- You have a solid understanding of web application development processes and User Experience
- You can provide us with good and impressive references
- You know how to work with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Zen Cart
You can impress us even more with some “bonus points” like:
- Web Video, Video Editing
- Illustrator and Flash
- .NET, Actionscript, ColdFusion
- Social networking, Facebook, and Twitter
Send a detailed resume and map to our Head of HR Sarah-Louie Koch. And don’t forget to add your references as well as first possible starting date (we look for someone to join ASAP) + your salary expectations.
Your contact to us:
- CCO & Head of HR –
+49 160 96606049 (e-mail upfront prefered)