Artist Community / Licensing Manager (m/w)
Beginn: April 2016
// ARTIST COMMUNITY / LICENSING MANAGER
We are a creative, urban company based in the centre of Berlin & Brooklyn. We produce handcrafted custom cases for those all-important electronic devices. If you are passionate about working in an ambitious start-up and you are excited about helping to take our company to the next level, then we want to hear from you!
We're currently looking for a motivated, experienced and enthusiastic team player to take over the position of the Artist Community and Licensing Manager.
// WHY WE NEED YOU
Artist’s content is a center pillar of caseable’s success. Without partnering artists, our customers won’t have the many options to create their own case and caseable wouldn’t be able to grow as the urban brand that we are. You will represent caseable in front of our growing artist community and help us to further strengthen our position in the market. We have many interesting projects waiting for you!
// YOUR TASKS
- Functioning as main contact for all our artists and licensors we work with
- Scouting for new artists relevant to caseable brand and responsibility for their onboarding
- Negotiating licensing deals with larger companies
- Creating engaging artist content for our platforms, including interviews for social media and blog
- Sorting and managing our designs across platforms
- Working on the development of a new artist platform
- Providing and managing quarterly sales reports
- Running and coordinating artist marketing campaigns
// WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Experience in e-commerce, CMS Magento preferred
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify artists and designs that fit the caseable brand
- Design experience a big plus!
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like an interesting position to you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions you can contact Caroline Bild at 030/61203100.