Beginn: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you a wizard with numbers and spreadsheets and are methodical in your work? Do you take pride in paying attention to details and stay cool under pressure? Are you persistent, patient and focused on results?
Then we’re looking for you, our new Assistant
You will be working with our management and team, assisting and coordinating their work. This will include
- General office management and assistance duties
- Support of project management and communications teams in administrative and organisational tasks
- Support of project controlling and resource planning
- Preparation of project timings and calculations
- Data management
Your experience and skills include
- High affinity for numbers and a sound knowledge of office applications
- Superior proficiency in both English and German
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and interested in building processes from the ground up
This position will be a full-time employment, initially limited to one year with the possibility for an unlimited contract.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a growing management consultancy located in the heart of Berlin. We work for clients in the mobility and transportation sector, for large tech companies and startups as well as for associations, NGOs, the media and cultural projects.
We value colleagues with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower associates and embrace diversity. In everything we do, we are driven by ideas and focused on results.
We are proud to be the official project office of the New Mobility World 2017. The NMW is the event by the IAA – Frankfurt Motor Show for automation, connectivity, clean power, urban mobility and mobility services. It’s debut in 2015 made it instantly the largest and most comprehensive event for the mobility of tomorrow. For 2017, we strive to expand our lead.